Candy’s Cupcakes is a cake business based in Manchester selling cupcakes, celebration cakes and wedding cakes.
At the start of March 2020, as the UK entered lockdown, Candy’s Cupcakes remained open and was able to deliver their products nationwide. Their SEO campaign was performing well and capturing customers searching for “cupcake deliveries” but we advised that there was a captive audience waiting on Facebook and Instagram that didn’t know about the brand or service.
- Increase online sales
- Increase brand awareness
- Grow social media followers
Results (10 month period)
Return On Ad Spend (ROAS) – this is a metric that measures the efficacy of a campaign. (Total Sales / Total Spend).
For this case study, for every £1 the client spend on advertising, they made £4.23 in sales.
How we achieved the results
- Tested audiences and advert creative
- Created targeted, lookalike and remarketing audiences
- Increased the budget over time
- Monitored overall performance and return on ad spend
- Ongoing consultation